Mom's Day Out Mission Statement
The MDO mission is to provide a safe environment of care and Christian love to children ages 18 months to 5 years while offering a break as a service, an outreach, and a fellowship opportunity to the mothers involved; both from the church family and the wider community.
- Childcare is provided by mature Christian women.
- Registration is held three times per year.
- The day includes a Bible story and related age appropriate craft, free play, games, playground or indoor playroom, and a snack.
- There is a nominal fee.
- Mondays, 9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For more information about our program or to enroll in Mom's Day Out:
Please Email: email@example.com